Mensa Protocol Introduction
What is Mensa Protocol
Mensa Protocol is a decentralized lending platform based on Fantom chain, which aims to provide platform users with a decentralized and secure market to obtain loans and earn interest. Mensa Protocol supports pledged lending of multiple crypto currencies on Fantom chain. Users can obtain token MENSA as rewards by depositing and borrowing on Mensa Protocol.
MENSA Token Introduction
As the governance token of Mensa Protocol, MENSA will serve as the core utility token of the entire Mensa Protocol, including equity through the provision of protocol liquidity or protection agreements and management procedures, and reward users through depositing and borrowing assets to guide the fluidity of protocol.
As Mensa Protocol continues to innovate and develop in the DeFi field, MENSA token holders will be able to pledge MENSA tokens, or propose key protocol parameters for all Mensa series products, and make recommendations on how to interoperate products and make decisions, and various functions.
MENSA token will continue to be the main tool for adjusting incentives for community builders and supporters, and jointly help promote the development of MENSA ecosystem.
MENSA tokens are issued through a fair launch mechanism.
The maximum supply of MENSA tokens will be 200 million (200,000,000).
· 24% deposit & borrow pool rewards: Continuously issued to users who deposit & borrow from Mensa Protocol. 6% of the daily rewards are allocated to depositors, 18% to borrowers. The release will be completed in 4 years.
· 25% liquidity pools rewards: Continuously minted to liquidity providers of SpiritSwap USDC-MENSA trading pair and future liquidity pool. The release will be completed in 4 years.The release will be completed in 4 years.
· 20% early investors + consultants: Lock-up for 3 year.
· 25% team/development fund: Lock-up for 1 year, then continuously vested for the second year, the release will be completed in 3 years.
· 6% initial liquidity/marketing/bounties: Set aside for providing initial liquidity and other marketing/promotion needs.
In Mensa Protocol, LP tokens can be obtained by providing liquidity for trading pairs supported in Mensa Protocol liquidity pool, and LP can be pledged to obtain mining revenue. The type and ratio of liquidity pools will be adjusted from time to time.
Telegram group: https://t.me/mensaproofficial